-------- Admission Portal ----------
All applicants can login into the system to check their merit positions.
Instructions to Selected Candidates
- Selected candidates of 3rd Merit lists (for provisional admission) will be able to take admission from 29th September, 2020 to 1st October, 2020.
- For taking admission complete the following steps
(A) Payment of Admission Fees
- Visit Payment Link to pay the requisite admission fees.
- Take the screenshot of the payment confirmation slip
(B) Document Uploading
- Login into this admission portal to upload the documents in jpeg format (with extension .jpg)
- Upload only the colour images of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
- Do not upload hazy/ illegible scanned copies or attested photocopies of the documents.
Note: WITHOUT (A) PAYMENT OF ADMISSION FEES AND (B) DOCUMENT UPLOADING SELECTION WILL BE CANCELLED.
Only Payment of Admission fees will not confirm the admission. In that case deposited fees may be forfeited by the University.
Documents Verification Process
Information furnished in the application form by the candidates will be verified against uploaded documents. After successful verification Admission Reporting Slip will be generated which will be considered as the proof of admission. Applicants are required to carry the Reporting Slip on the first day at the University.
If during verification any discrepancy is found regarding the Academic Score (determining the rank) or identity of the applicant, the candidature of the applicant shall be cancelled and there shall be no exception in this regard. In that case fees submitted for the provisional admission may also be forfeited by the University.
Note: The State (West Bengal) Residential/Domicile requirement is applicable for admission into any reserved category of seats. Otherwise admission will be cancelled.
Cancellation of Admission by the admitted students and refund
After completion of the document verification process admission can be cancelled/ withdrawn in this portal only against the admitted subject.
Candidates at a time can take admission in one subject only. If they want to change their subject (if selected), they need to cancel first admission before paying for second subject. They can apply for refund (option will be available soon in this portal)against the cancellation of the first subject and the prayer for refund will be processed as per UGC regulation .Notes:
For any technical help write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The admitted candidates are reuired to visit this portal time to time to know their admission status.