-------- Admission Portal ----------
PUQUOTA: Home Category(80%)
Instructions to Selected Candidates
- Selected candidates are required to pay the requisite admission fee, within stipulated date, through SBI COLLECT portal. Successful payment will admit the student provisionally.
- After successful payment the students are required to report in this portal. This is mandatory.
- For taking admission complete the following steps
(A) Payment of Admission Fees
- Visit Payment Link to pay the requisite admission fees.
- Take the screenshot of the payment confirmation slip
(B) Uploading of Photo and Signature
- Login into this admission portal to upload Photo and Signature in jpeg format (with extension .jpg)
- Upload only the colour images.
Cancellation of Admission by the admitted students and refund
After completion of the reporting process admission can be cancelled/ withdrawn in this portal only against the admitted subject.
Candidates at a time can take admission in one subject only. If they want to change their subject (if selected), they need to cancel first admission before paying for second subject. They can apply for refund against admission cancellation and the prayer for refund will be processed as per UGC regulation .Notes:
For any technical help write to email@example.com